13 APR 14 Announcments
1. The next Intergroup meeting has moved to Friday, May 16th, 8:30 at the Center on Halsted.
2. CMA Chicagoland Intergroup Service Workshop will be Sunday, May 4th from 12-3PM at Newtown Alano Club. We will discuss how Intergroup can best serve its member groups. Everyone is encouraged to attend and bring their ideas and feedback. Refreshments will be provided.
3. Introducing your CMA Intergroup Officers for 2014/2015: Chair–Mike K, Secretary–Ron S, Treasurer–Matt B, and Registrar–Tony M. The following fellows were elected to CMA Intergroup Subcommittee Chairs: Hospitals and Institutions–Brad D and Shane G, Literature and Fulfillment–Marcelo G, Activities and Fundraising–Krista P, and Public Information and Outreach–Billy M and Jeff W.
4. Tres de Mayo! Join your fellows on Saturday, May 3rd 11AM at the National Museum of Mexican Art (1852 W. 19th St.) for a group tour followed by lunch at Nuevo Leon. See Krista P or the Facebook event page for further details.
5. Save the date for Diva Gospel Brunch, Sunday May 18th 12:30PM at Ebenezer Church, 1650 West Foster. Join Sister Foxy, her twenty member chorus, a swinging band and the Chicago Round Up for an afternoon of spirit lifting entertainment while enjoying a delicious brunch. Online ticketing will be available shortly, in the meantime see any Round Up committee members for further details.