1. The next Intergroup meeting has moved to Friday, May 16th, 8:30 at the Center on Halsted.
2. CMA Chicagoland Intergroup Service Workshop will be this Sunday, May 4th from 12-3PM at Newtown Alano Club. We will discuss how Intergroup can best serve its member groups. Everyone is encouraged to attend and bring their ideas and feedback. Refreshments will be provided.
3. New Meeting: Music Meditation Monday is meeting on Mondays at 6:30 PM, NTAC 909 West Belmont. Contact Cori F for details.
4. The H&I committee is looking for someone to chair a Thursday afternoon meeting at the Haymarket in the West Loop. If you are interested please contact Brad D or Shane G.
5. Tres de Mayo! Join your fellows on Saturday, May 3rd 11AM at the National Museum of Mexican Art (1852 W. 19th St.) for a group tour followed by lunch at Nuevo Leon. See Krista P or the Facebook event page for further details.
6. Join your Fellows at the Harris Theater for a performance of Ballet Chicago featuring accompanist John M on Saturday, May 17th at 8pm. Tickets start at $25 and are available through the Harris Theater web site. See Krista P or the Facebook event page for further details.
7. Diva Gospel Brunch, Sunday May 18th 12:30PM at Ebenezer Church, 1650 West Foster. Join Sister Foxy, her twenty member chorus, a swinging band and the Chicago Round Up for an afternoon of spirit lifting entertainment while enjoying a delicious brunch. Tickets are $20 and available at http://www.chicagoroundup.org/events. Sixteen volunteers are needed for this event, please contact Matt K or Anthony G if you would like to help.