1. Friday, December 12th at 8:15 PM is the next CMA Intergroup meeting at the Center on Halsted.
2. Intergroup is looking for a delegate to represent the Illinois area at the CMA General Service Conference in Los Angeles March 5th to 8th. If you’re interested, please see your GSR.
3. Meeting Closure: The Saturday 2PM meeting at New Hope Recovery Center has disbanded.
4. The CMA Holiday Dinner will be held on Sunday, December 14th at 6pm at Hamburger Mary’s in Andersonville. See the Facebook event or Krista S for details.
5. Holiday Happenings:
- Book, magazine and cash donations for a CMA fellow who is incarcerated at the Sunday 11:30 AM meeting, See Rob R for details.
- Swank & Swagger–Sober Kiki, December 6th at the Center on Halsted.
- Classy to Sassy New Year’s Eve, December 31st at the Rec Room.