1. Friday, March 14th at 8:15 PM is the next CMA Intergroup meeting at the Center on Halsted.
2. CMA Intergroup is seeking a volunteer graphic artist to assist in updating our logo, contact Tony M at email@example.com.
3. “What Are You Tolerating In Your Life ” is a seminar presented by Bobby K through the Chicago Round Up about letting go of little things to achieve great things. Wednesday February 18th from 7 to 8:30 PM in the Center On Halsted’s third floor theater. $5 suggested donation. Contact John L for details.
4. “Living the Dream, A Variety Show Hosted by Miss Serenity” Saturday February 21st. Curtain at 3PM and 7PM at the Center On Halsted Theater. $20 suggested donation will benefit the Chicago Round Up, the Rec Room and Bonaventure House. Tickets are now available from Chicago Round Up Planning Committee Members. See Michael S or Chad W for details.
5. Card and Game Night at the Rec Room, Saturday February 28th starting at 7:30 PM. Contact Ron S for details.
6. Calling all Lane Captains! The annual Chicago Round Up Bowling Tournament is Sunday, March 29th. See http://www.chicagoroundup.org/events
7. “Learning to Let Go” the 2015 CMA Spring Retreat will be held 15-17APR. Registration is $150. See http://www.cmachicagoretreat.org or contact Dan S, Jon B, Tom S, Tony M or Dino S.