1. The next CMA Intergroup meeting is November 13th, 8:15 PM at the Center on Halsted.
2. CMA Founder’s Day will be rescheduled.
3. The CMA World Hotline needs evening operators, contact Tanner W at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The CMA World Conference Host Committee 2016 will be meeting on Saturday, October 17th at 9:30 AM at 4350 North Broadway, See Dan S for details.
5. Final payments for the CMA Fall Retreat are due, see Jey S, Ross M, Phillip K or Oliver T. The retreat is at capacity but still accepting names for a waitlist, visit http://www.cmachicagoretreat.org to get on the list.
6. Welcome to the Rec-Tomb! On Halloween night, Saturday October 31st the Rec Room is sponsoring a Halloween party starting at 8PM, suggested donation is $10 but no addict will be turned away.